Clonazepam 0.5 mg
Naclopam (clonazepam) is a benzodiazepine that affects chemicals in the brain. In a class of drugs, it is called as benzodiazepines. Clonazepam affects chemicals available inside the brain that can become unbalanced and cause anxiety. clonazepam mg is commonly used to treat seizure disorders, panic disorders, sleep disorders, and other conditions. Clonazepam is a controlled substance because it’s possible Acetamido compound.
Clonazepam mg medicine is also known by anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. Patients suffering from panic attacks consume Clonazepam mg tablet works calms to keep the brain calm after consuming. Excess of Clonazepam 0.5 mg drug cause to dizziness, loss of coordination, tiredness etc. Condition may become worse if you stop consuming this medicine without confirming from the doctor. As this drug will help you to keep your mind relax.
Utilization Of Clonazepam 0.5 mg
Clonazepam is used for the treatment of the following disorders:
- Seizure Disorder: This medicine is used for the prevention and management of seizure disorder.
- Panic Attacks: We used Naclopam for the treatment of panic disorders which can be related to the episodes of anxiety.
- Sleep Disorder: This type of disorder especially related to REM Sleep Disorder is treated by the use of Clonazepam 0.5 mg medicine.
SIDE-EFFECTS: These medicines can affect us in various ways if taken without the prescription of the doctor or without telling about previous medical history to him. It can affect us in the following ways:
- New or worse anxiety
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia)
- Acting on dangerous impulses
- Suicidal thoughts
- Decreased sexual urge
- Attempts to commit suicide
- Feeling agitated or restless
- New or worse irritability
- An extreme increase in activity and talking (mania)
- New or worse depression
- Panic attacks
- Acting aggressive, being angry, or violent
- Other unusual changes in behaviour or mood
Hence, it is necessary for us to be sure about the medical treatments and the medicines prescribed to us. If not done so, we need to suffer from various side-effects. You should consult your doctor as soon as possible when you feel any one of these side-effects from clonazepam mg drug.
CAUTIONS TO BE KEPT IN MIND
Before taking this dose, you must tell your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following problems. If not done so, you’ll soon end up in trouble.
- Allergy: Clonazepam 0.5 mg medicine shouldn’t be prescribed to a person who is allergic to Benzodiazepine group of drugs.
- Liver Disease: If you have any active liver disease or abnormality, this medicine isn’t recommended for you.
- Glaucoma: Naclopam is not recommended for usage if you have Acute Narrow Angle Glaucoma. However, it can be administered for Open-Angle Glaucoma.
- Pregnancy: Clonazepam mg can cause harm to the foetus. Hence, it isn’t necessary for pregnant women until necessary. During pregnancy time, infants born by mother are inhaling this drug may showcase withdrawal symptoms.
- Breastfeeding: It is not recommended for the women who are lactating as the side-effects in the infants are very high. However, the potential benefits and associated risks should be discussed with your doctor in cases where it is necessary to take this medicine.
- Suicidal tendencies: If the usage duration is prolonged, various behavioural changes can be noted in the patients. Such patients should be closely monitored and any behavioural changes should be reported to the doctor.
- Interference with awareness and movements: Clonazepam 0.5 mg Tablet can interfere with general awareness and body movements. You should refrain from operating heavy machinery or performing work that requires a high level of mental alertness.
Cloze 0.5 MG Tablet can lead to side effect of withdrawal symptoms if the usage is stopped suddenly. Slight low down is suggested in case you have been taking this medicine for long.
- Drug abuse: Chances of dependency are very high especially if the intended use is for a long duration of time without seeking the help of your doctors.
- Alcohol: This medicine shouldn’t be taken with alcohol. It will increase the risk of experiencing side-effects.
VARIOUS DOSAGE OF Clonazepam 0.5mg
- Missed Dose: You should take your missed dose as soon as you remember. But if it is the time for the nest dose, the previous dose can be skipped. You can also consult your doctor for further consideration.
- Overdose: Symptoms of an overdose like drowsiness, confusion or fainting should be reported immediately. Contact your doctor if an overdose is suspected.
The doctor will simultaneously increase your dose looking at how your body reacts to it.
How to store Naclopam?
- Store Naclopam between 59°F to 86°F (15°C to 30°C).
- Keep Naclopam and all medicines out of the reach of children.
NOTE: Use of Clonazepam 0.5 mg medicine should be taken with the prior knowledge of the doctor. You should have all the knowledge about your medical history. If not done so, you are welcoming new problems in your body.